Thursday, November 2, 2017

Assalamualaikum!

Omg its been a year++ already since I last posted here! Good news is, life is goood! Family is good, friends is good, work? Biasalah ada ups and downs. But Alhamdulillah I'm not the same person as I am last year. I have so much to tell you guys. But I dont think sempat kot nak tulis all. Boleh la I put in some of the highlights. Hmm how do I start ye. Oh ya I started doing calisthenics with a group of friends from my taman, and now I can proudly say that Im getting fitter and fitter each day. Nak cakap kurus tu tak la, but ada improvement lah kan.

The point here is i started appreciating myself more. and what I'm trying to do for the past year is trying to love myself more, and invest more on myself, my health and my huge nafsu lool. Yeah Banyak betul self reward nii. But I dont mind tbh. My new principle in live is "live your life, do what you want to do, dont let anyone dictate your life." If you wanna buy something, just buy. Duit to boleh dicari. and it applies to semua benda actually. If you wanna go and sambung study, just go. If you wanna try something new, just do it! So guys, that is what ive been doing for the past year. Alhamdulillah, im getting happier day by day!

And the last one, im not gonna brag here, just wanted to share my achievements lah. Ive been promoted, and my boss gave me a raise. and im currently tengah set-up my next business with my boss, and the best part is, aku ada share dalam new set-up tu. It couldn't get any better than this tbh.

Thats all for now. I gotta go and siap for solat jumaat! So to anyone yang tengah baca ni, enjoy your life. Do something, anything. For yourself, and only yourself. And remember, You have to be selfish first, to become selfless". Thanks for reading guys. All the best. InsyaAllah. Assalamualaikum.

dolah 12.01pm 03.11.17

No comments:

Post a Comment